Godley & Creme - Cry | Music Video Analysis #11

 My fact is the original morphing is awful with too many changing close-up faces, which is not watchable, so The Battered Version I created myself the American way is better.

Here is the original:


For my music video, I am having a girl lip sync to a guy singing. I have researched on the web and the only example of this that I could find was Godley & Creme's song, Cry. In this video you see several people, male and female, changing back and forth of them lip syncing. This is what I want to do, but not exactly in the same way.



Above is one example of a woman lip syncing.


And then, straight after there's an effect and then a guys face pops up.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The original VJs look back, 40 years later: 'The first 24 hours of MTV were held together by duct tape'

Why Kalabash Twins' song, "Heavy Under You" was a bad mistake that hurt families and children after "Heathcliff and Marmaduke" ended on December 6, 1981 and why it should be removed and deleted because of its vulgarity

Billy Joel - Tell Her About It (1983)