Godley & Creme - Cry | Music Video Analysis #11

 My fact is the original morphing is awful with too many changing close-up faces, which is not watchable, so The Battered Version I created myself the American way is better.

Here is the original:


For my music video, I am having a girl lip sync to a guy singing. I have researched on the web and the only example of this that I could find was Godley & Creme's song, Cry. In this video you see several people, male and female, changing back and forth of them lip syncing. This is what I want to do, but not exactly in the same way.



Above is one example of a woman lip syncing.


And then, straight after there's an effect and then a guys face pops up.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why The I-Threes never sang backup behind Gregory Isaccs on "Material Man" from his 1982 album, "Night Nurse"

Prince & The Revolution - Let's Go Crazy (1984)

Air Supply - The Power Of Love (You Are My Lady) (1985)