Cerrone

 An album produced at Trident Studios, London, which I shared at the time with Elton John, Genesis and Peter Gabriel. The album was recorded in 48 tracks (2 24 synchronized tracks), it was revolutionary for the time. Jimmy Page (Deep Purple) played a fabulous solo on the track Rocket In The Pocket (in a memorable recording session!), which also earned me my first sample with the Rap band, Run DMC. And later, one of my most sampled albums by new generations of producers and artists

🔉
The video ‘Je Suis Music’, was directed by David Nile, who would later direct other videos, including The Collector, in 1985.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why The I-Threes never sang backup behind Gregory Isaccs on "Material Man" from his 1982 album, "Night Nurse"

Prince & The Revolution - Let's Go Crazy (1984)

Air Supply - The Power Of Love (You Are My Lady) (1985)